Cauayan Island Resort is an idyllic destination located in Palawan, Philippines. This picturesque island paradise offers guests a wide range of luxurious accommodations and amenities that make it perfect for couples, families, or groups. This El Nido resort boasts beautiful white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and islands.
Cauayan Island Resort Essentials
Cauayan Island, Bacuit Bay,
Palawan, 5313 El Nido
>> CHECK FOR LOWEST RATES & AVAILABILITY
Accommodation at Cauayan Island Resort
Accommodation options at Cauayan Island Resort include spacious villas, suites, and private bungalows. All rooms feature modern amenities such as air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access, and private balconies. Guests can also enjoy a variety of recreational activities such as swimming in the resort’s pools, snorkeling in its crystal clear waters, kayaking around the island, or simply relaxing on the beach.
Cauayan Island Resort Onsite Restaurant
Cauayan Resort also offers a range of on-site dining options to suit all tastes. The main restaurant serves up delicious international dishes made from locally sourced ingredients while the beachfront bar is perfect for enjoying drinks and snacks while watching the sunset over the horizon. There are also several smaller restaurants located around the resort that serve up traditional Filipino cuisine as well as a selection of international favorites.
Recreational Activities at Cauayan Resort
Cauayan Island Resort is also home to a number of exciting recreational activities for guests to enjoy during their stay. Guests can enjoy water sports such as scuba diving and parasailing to land activities like horseback riding and ATV tours. The resort also offers a rewards & loyalty program which allows guests to earn points for every night they stay, giving them access to exclusive discounts and offers.
Places to Visit While in El Nido
Last but not least, Cauayan Resort offers its guests exclusive access to the natural wonders of El Nido. This hidden lagoon is surrounded by lush mangroves and limestone cliffs, offering a unique experience for those seeking to explore Cauayan Resort’s untouched beauty. But while you are staying at Cauayan Resort, be sure to take part on some of the popular things to do in El Nido.
Last but not least, Cauayan Island Resort offers its guests exclusive access to the natural wonders of the Secret Lagoon. This hidden lagoon is surrounded by lush mangroves and limestone cliffs, offering a unique experience for those seeking to explore Cauayan untouched beauty.
The Big Lagoon in El Nido is a must-see destination for visitors to the Philippines.
This natural wonder is one of the most beautiful places on earth, and crystal clear waters are home to various marine life.
The Big Lagoon is a short boat ride from Miniloc Island Resort, making it an easy trip during your stay. The lagoon is surrounded by limestone cliffs that rise out of the water, making for some stunning scenery.
This famous lagoon is excellent for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking. You can paddle around and explore the many small coves and caves that dot the area. There’s also plenty of marine life, including colorful fish, coral reefs, and sea turtles.
The Small Lagoon in El Nido is an equally spectacular sight that shouldn’t be missed when visiting Miniloc Island Resort. The lagoon is just just a few kilometers north of the larger Big Lagoon, offering an intimate experience surrounded by towering limestone cliffs. Paddlers can explore the many hidden coves and caves, discovering the unique beauty of this natural wonder.
The crystal clear waters of the Small Lagoon make for excellent swimming opportunities. Visitors can also go snorkeling or kayaking to observe the abundant marine life in its natural habitat. Schools of colorful fish like clownfish and Moorish idols give visitors a show as they swim around in their environment. Corals provide hiding spots for small creatures like shrimps and crabs, while more enormous sea turtles can be seen leisurely gliding through the calm waters.
Apart from its aquatic life, the Small Lagoon is a great spot for spectacular sunsets. As evening approaches, witness the golden glow of twilight reflecting off the still surface before darkness completely envelops it.
Aside from exploring its waters, visitors should also marvel at Miniloc Island Resort’s carefully-crafted wooden boardwalks. It leads up to an observation deck with spectacular views of Bacuit Bay and the surrounding islands beyond. El Nido Resorts Miniloc has also set up picnic tables that offer plenty of shade, perfect for enjoying snacks while taking in all there is to see at this beautiful destination.
El Nido Town
El Nido Town is a beautiful destination for those exploring El Nido’s culture and history. The town is the gateway to El Nido, with its lively waterfront area, marketplaces, bars, and restaurants. El Nido Town is also home to the popular St. Francis of Assisi Church.
Nacpan Beach is one of El Nido’s most stunning and secluded beaches on the island’s northern coastline. With its magnificent shoreline stretching for four kilometers along El Nido’s pristine coastline, it’s no wonder that Nacpan Beach is considered El Nido’s crown jewel.
Las Cabanas Beach
Las Cabanas Beach is a stunning beach on El Nido’s northern coastline and one of the most popular attractions in El Nido. This picturesque beach has long been celebrated for its picturesque shoreline, crystal clear waters, and powdery white sand. Its idyllic location makes it the perfect spot to relax, soak up some sun, or take a dip in the refreshing waters.
Bacuit Bay is a stunning natural wonder on El Nido’s east coast. The bay is home to some of El Nido’s most breathtaking islands and beaches, including Snake Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Entalula Beach, and Helicopter Island. Its crystal clear waters and stunning landscape make it the perfect destination for an unforgettable island hopping adventure.
Seven Commandos Beach
Seven Commandos Beach is a stunning beach on El Nido’s east coast and one of El Nido’s most beautiful beaches. The beach is known for its powdery white sand, crystal clear waters, and lush green jungle backdrop. It is the perfect spot for a romantic sunset or an unforgettable beach party.
Island Hopping Tour Package
Miniloc Island Resort offers various exciting island hopping tours that will take you through El Nido’s stunning islands and lagoons. El Nido is known for its world-famous limestone karst formations, crystal clear waters, and pristine white beaches. With El Nido Resort Lagen Island’s experienced tour guides, you can explore the best of El Nido’s natural beauty on one of their Tour A, Tour B, Tour C, and Tour D island hopping tours.
Tour A Highlights
- The Tour A island hopping tour takes guests to four different destinations: Shimizu Island, Pangulasian Island, Cudugnon Cave, and Bukal Beach.
- The tour begins with a trip to Shimizu Island, where guests can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters or relax on the beach.
- Next, guests visit Pangulasian Island for a delicious lunch before exploring Cudugnon Cave. The tour ends with a visit to Bukal Beach, where guests can enjoy relaxing on the beach or swimming in the ocean.
Tour B Highlights
- The Tour B island hopping tour takes guests to four different destinations: Snake Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Entalula Beach, and Cathedral Cave.
- The tour begins with a visit to Snake Island for snorkeling in the crystal clear waters or some beach relaxation.
- Afterwards, next stop is Pinagbuyutan Island for a delicious lunch before exploring Entalula Beach. The beach is known for its powdery white sand and crystal clear waters and offers the perfect opportunity to relax and soak up some sun.
- The tour ends with a visit to Cathedral Cave, where guests can admire the impressive stalactites and stalagmites formations.
Tour C Highlights
- The Tour C island hopping tour takes guests to various destinations: Cadlao Lagoon, Pasandigan Beach, Helicopter Island, and NatNat Beach.
- The tour begins with a visit to Cadlao Lagoon for snorkeling before heading to Pasandigan Beach for a delicious lunch.
- Afterwards, guests visit Helicopter Island, known for its impressive limestone cliffs and crystal-clear waters.
- The tour ends with a visit to NatNat Beach, where guests can enjoy relaxing on the beach or swimming in the ocean.
Tour D Highlights
- The Tour D island hopping tour takes guests to four different destinations: Ipil Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Talisay Beach, and Hidden Beach.
- The tour begins with a visit to Ipil Beach for some swimming and snorkeling. Afterwards, the tour heads to Matinloc Shrine for an exciting glimpse into El Nido’s history.
- Finally, guests visit Talisay Beach for a delicious lunch before exploring Hidden Beach.
How To Get to Miniloc Island Resort
The fastest way to reach El Nido is by plane. Several airlines offer flights to El Nido’s small airport, including AirAsia, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, and SkyJet. El Nido airport is is about 45 minutes outside of El Nido Town, and buses are available to take passengers into town.
The Best Time to Visit El Nido Resorts Miniloc
The best time to visit El Nido is during the dry season, which typically runs from November through April. During this time, El Nido enjoys sunny skies that are perfect for island hopping tours and outdoor activities. The temperature is often in the mid-80s Fahrenheit (about 28-30 Celsius), with little to no rainfall.